Responsible gambling is an important part of 1Win's customer service policy, so we take the problems that can arise from gambling addiction very seriously. 1Win considers it our direct responsibility to protect players from unreasonable gambling addiction and to prevent anyone under the age of 21 from participating in gambling.
We want our service to be as convenient and functional as possible and perfect for an exciting pastime. Unfortunately, for some players, gambling can turn from an exciting hobby into a problem.
1Win fully supports and shares the responsible gambling policy used worldwide, and makes sure that users can enjoy a safe and exciting gaming experience without losing control.
Gambling in a betting shop is just entertainment, a good way to have a good time, enjoy the game of your favorite team and find like-minded people among other betting participants. Having a good time watching matches and gambling, however, it is worth remembering that it is necessary to observe the measure.
Absolutely every bettor should always remember:
- Gambling is only a form of leisure, not a way to make money, you must not lose your sense of proportion;
- If you lose, you should not try to win back immediately, because there is always a chance to win next time;
- start the game on the condition that you can only spend the amount of money you have and no more;
- keep a close eye on the time and amount of money you spend on the game.
Protection of persons under the age of 21
It is forbidden to play in 1Win for persons under 21 years of age. In accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, participation in the game by persons under 21 years of age is a violation of the law.
The 1Win service is not intended for children and teenagers. We do everything possible, including in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, so that persons under 21 years of age do not participate in gambling. Therefore, the user is obliged to present an identity document (passport). A person under the age of 21 can under no circumstances be served on the 1Win website. Strict compliance with this rule is monitored by the company's employees.
Preventing gambling addiction
Among the majority of people for whom gambling is just a fun way to spend time, there is a small percentage of players who suffer from gambling addiction. The results of recent studies have shown that only a small percentage of the adult population faces such a problem as gambling addiction. However, 1Win takes this problem seriously and suggests bettors to always remember that:
- gambling is based on the law of probability, so there are no "formulas" or "systems" that guarantee a win;
- the desire to play must come solely from you;
- gambling is entertainment, not a way to get rich quick or pay off debts;
- Regularly keep track of how much money you spend on the game;
- you always have to know the rules of the game to play;
- It is difficult to define the line that separates healthy excitement from morbid addiction. But there are some signs that may indicate that a bettor is starting to have a problem.
You are asked to answer 10 questions. If you answer at least 5 of them in the affirmative, there is a high probability that you already have a gambling addiction.
- Are you seriously involved in gambling?
- Are your betting amounts constantly increasing?
- Do you borrow money to play?
- Do you often play longer than you planned?
- Is frequenting the betting shop negatively affecting your reputation?
- Do you feel annoyed or frustrated if you can't take part in a bet?
- Is participating in gambling a way for you to get away from your problems?
- Do you have to win back a lot?
- Have you tried to control the size of betting amounts, time in the gambling establishment, but your attempts were unsuccessful?
- Do you not talk about your gambling addiction to your loved ones?
Tips for managing the game
- Determine in advance for yourself the time you will spend on visiting the betting shop or website;
- Set yourself a maximum amount you are willing to lose and do not exceed it;
- Never borrow money to gamble;
- Try to find a new hobby and combine it with gaming;
- Never visit gambling establishments if you are in a bad mood, depressed or depressed.